|Internal Measures||700 x 510 x 540 mm|
|Useful Measures||670 x 415 x 320 mm|
|Platform Measures||670 x 410 mm|
|External Measures||1214 x 730 x 900 mm|
- Power Supply: 240V/400V.
- Heating element: 3500 W for a power supply of
240 V and 5000 W optional for 400 V.
- Ultrasonic power: 1700W (3400 W p-p).
- 1 Ultrasound generator with an output power of: 1700 W (3400 W p-p)
- Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ± 2%).
- 1 submersible emitter built in AISI 316 stainless steel, 2.5 mm, with 34 IBL piezoelectric transducers, high-performance titanium-steel.
- 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable through a weekly calendar.
- PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
- AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 3 mm thick.
- K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
- Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 60 Kg.
- Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
- ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1” one for drainage.
- Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
- Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
- Compressed air gun to dry parts.
- Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
- (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.