|Internal Measures||1300 x 800 x 665 mm|
|Useful Measures||1245 x 645 x 400 mm|
|Platform Measures||1245 x 645 mm|
|External Measures||1740 x 1040 x 1040 mm|
- Power Supply: 400V.
- Heating element: 9000 W
- Ultrasonic power: 5100 W (10200 W p-p).
- 2 Ultrasound generators with a total output power of 5100 W (10200 W p-p).
- Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ± 2%).
- 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable through a weekly calendar.
- PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
- AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 3 mm thick.
- K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
- Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 250 Kg.
- Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
- ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1” one for drainage.
- Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
- Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
- Compressed air gun to dry parts.
- Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
- Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.