|Robur 420 IM||1700 x 1800 x 2200 mm||350 ltr||40 kg|
|Robur 600 IM||1800 x 2000 x 2200 mm||400 ltr||50 kg|
|Robur 420 IM 2B||1800 x 1800 x 2200 mm||2 x 350 ltr||40 kg|
|Robur 600 IM 2B||1900 x 2000 x 2200 mm||2 x 400 ltr||50 kg|
Immersion washers, water based with biodegradable detergents or solvents based, with hermetically sealed cycle
Minimal consumptions and emissions in compliance with the stricter norms. Great flexibility of programming with the possibility of particularly energetic injection spray washing. The distillation of the solvent in each cycle ensures consistent and long lasting results
Rotor has proved its effectiveness especially in the treatment of particular smallwares of aluminum, brass, bronze, steel, with external threads and threaded holes, with the ability to wash with immersion cleaning using different rotation systems (continuous rotation or tilting of the basket).
Automatically the machine execute, according to the settings: immersion cleaning, spray washing, rinsing under water (model 2 baths), spray rinse (model 2 baths), blow, drying. Treatment times range from 10 to 20 minutes depending on the parts to be washed.
- Made of A304 stainless steel including pumps, pipes, basket, resistance, filter and box
- Vapor’s timed aspiration
- Drying with blower and heating resistances
- Safety level control of the tank’s liquid
- Filter box on the fall of liquid in the tank
- Filter on the pump’s suction
- Gearmotor to rotation of the box with centering sensor
- Front door with rollers for box extraction
- Blow with compressed air and independent conduits
- Supports a load of 40-50 kg. Increased loads on request.
- Water Washing
- High Temperature
- Bag Filter (Optional)
- Steam Condenser (Optional)