1936 – Italo Robbi founded the Company in Milan specialising in the construction of machinery and equipment for the automotive reconditioning sector.
1966 – transfer to new larger premises in Cologna Veneta.
1976 – The Company management was taken over by Angelo Robbi, who modernised the entire range of machines. The result was an additional new line of industrial cylindrical grinding machines, combining excellent reliability and precision with impressive operating simplicity
1983 – Relocation of the headquarters company of Veronella, the Ing. Roberto and his son Richard Ing, further develop the business.
Pommee catalogue of Robbi Grinding Machines:
Find Robbi in our webshop »