|Internal Measures||1750 x 1100 x 1100 mm|
|Useful Measures||1650 x 910 x 815 mm|
|Platform Measures||16450 x 910|
|External Measures||3025 x 1580 x 1310 mm|
- Power Supply: 400V.
- Heating element: 18 kW.
- Ultrasonic power: 10200 W (20400 W p-p).
- 3 Ultrasound generators with an output power of 3400W (6800 W p-p) each one.
- Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ± 2%).
- 6 submersible emitters of 1700 W each.
- 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable through a weekly calendar.
- PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
- AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 3 mm thick.
- K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
- Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
- 1” water inlet ball valve and a 2” one for drainage.
- Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
- Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
- Compressed air gun to dry parts.
- Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
- Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.
- (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.