|Model 2 tanks||Dimensions||Capacity||Payload|
|C-1000-22SS||1400 x 1500 x 2200 mm||550 + 450 ltr||700 kg|
|C-1200-22SS||1500 x 1600 x 2200 mm||800 + 600 ltr||700 kg|
|C-1600-22SS||1900 x 2000 x 2200 mm||1100 + 900 ltr||1000 kg|
|C-2000-22SS||2300 x 2415 x 2600 mm||1500 + 1000 ltr||2000 kg|
|Model 3 tanks||Dimensions||Capacity||Payload|
|C-1600-33SS||1900 x 2000 x 2200 mm||800 + 700 ltr||1000 kg|
|C-2000-33SS||2300 x 2415 x 2600 mm||12000 + 1000 ltr||2000 kg|
|C-2600-33SS||2900 x 3000 x 2200 mm||1700 + 1900 ltr||3000 kg|
Multi-stage component cleaning machines
A TEIJO multi-stage cleaning machine can perform many functions, e.g.
- Alkaline degreasing and rinsing, 2 – 3 stages.
- Wax removal and rinsing, 2 – 4 stages.
- Alkaline cleaning and disinfecting, 2 – 3 stages.
- Alkaline cleaning, de-carbonising and rinsing, 3 – 5 stages.
- Iron phosphating and rinsing, prior to painting, 3 – 5 stages
Used extensively in industrial manufacturing for cleaning, surface treatment or coating operations.
Machine sizes from C-1000-22 to C-2400-33 with two or three stainless steel tanks, and all models with two height variations as standard. An extensive range of options is available on request.
- Efficient filtering extends the service life
- Good insulation reduces heat loss
- Detergent costs are low
- Shut-off valve on pump’s suction side
- Safe and environment friendly
- Efficient steam extraction (optional)
- Most alkaline detergents are biodegradable
- Oil separator (optional)
- Cleaning chamber with door
- Automated spray system
- Two or three liquid tanks
- Heating and filtration system
- Automated water refill
- Automated door opening
- Load carriage and load grating
- Electrical control box with logic control
WHY A TEIJO MULTISTAGE?
Because today, more than ever, customers are demanding clean product and legislation is insisting on a clean and safe working environment. To prepare components for painting, using chemicals, a multi-stage machine is necessary. With T-roller or automatic conveyor systems, the machine becomes part of the production line, using less labour for consistent cleaning.