|Robur 1000||1700 x 2130 x 2870 mm||400 ltr||460 kg|
|Robur 1200||1900 x 2700 x 3100 mm||500 ltr||510 kg|
|Robur 1400||2100 x 3100 x 3400 mm||700 ltr||650 kg|
|Robur 1800||2500 x 3900 x 3500 mm||1000 ltr||960 kg|
|Robur 2200||2900 x 4700 x 3500 mm||1200 ltr||1300 kg|
Washing cabin on rotating base and fixed jets for cleaning parts with considerable volumes and weights.
The wide experience vested has made possible the realization of a truly technologically advanced product, where the decontaminating tools consist of multiple jets composed of hot water and alkaline biodegradable non-toxic detergents.
Particularly appreciated is the ability to treat the surfaces in a constant and homogeneous way.
The mechanism of rotation of the basket features a particular clutch that can intervene in the event of excessive forces, as might occur in the case of incorrect positioning of parts or accidental issues on the basket.
Also available Rotojet version, for particoular cases, with on fixed base and mobile jets.
- Made of A304 stainless steel including pumps, pipes, basket, resistance and filter
- Vapor’s timed aspiration
- Safety level control of the tank’s liquid
- Solenoid of liquid’s automatic filling
- External cart with drip collector, Robur 2200 excluded
- Pneumatic cylinders with safety valves to open the cover
- Triple topping of the closing door
- Filter box on the fall of liquid in the tank
- Filter on the pump’s suction
- Platform Grid of galvanized iron, or stainless steel on request
- Heating with burner, or steam on request
- Internal load-bearing rotational structure of galvanized iron, or stainless steel on request
- Supports a load of 600-1000 kg. Increased loads on request.
- Water Washing
- Slow Rotation
- High Pressure (AP Version)
- High Temperature (HT Version)
- Bag Filter (Optional)
- Steam Condenser (Optional)
- Load Unload Station (Optional)